Calendar, Rates and Policies
We are offering 50% off a month long stay and a No Worry cancellation policy.
Please stay safe and healthy; follow all travel restrictions.
No Worry Policy
We want our guests to be safe and healthy. We are offering a 3-day cancellation window for all our bookings through 2020. As a courtesy, let us know as soon as you decide so we can try to fill that time.
*We are not responsible for fees charged by AirBNB and VRBO. Direct bookings have no fees.
Come and restore in the beauty of Whidbey Island when it is right for you.
Save: 10% off with a 7 night min. stay, 50% off a 29 night min. stay
100% Refundable Security Deposit $600
Professional Cleaning Fee $150
State, Local, and Lodging Tax 10.7%
Booking or Administrative Fee NONE
- All are welcome at A Home On The Harbor.
- Minimum age for renting is 24. A signed Rental agreement is required with copy of photo ID at booking.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed on the property.
- We welcome your well-behaved pet. Let us know if you are bringing your four-legged friend. $75 per pet fee.
- Our neighbors and guests enjoy the peaceful neighborhood. Quiet hours are observed between 10 pm and 8 am. House parties are not permitted.
- Overnight use is limited to 8 people. Additional guests during the day can be hosted by letting the homeowners know in advance.
- Minimum night stays 2-3 nights.
- Check-in is at 4pm, Check-out is at 10am.
- All credit cards and Paypal are accepted.
- Full refund with 60 day or more cancellation notice. No Worry Policy for 2020: 3-day cancellation, we are not responsible for fees charged by AIrBNB and VRBO.
- Pay 50% now, 50% 30 days before your visit
- Save money by booking direct. We never charge a booking fee!
COVID update: We want our guests and our housekeeper to stay safe and healthy. We have always taken cleaning seriously, but now we are adding more steps, using disinfectant products, and our housekeeper is using a mask and gloves. We are also doing our best to buffer at least three days before and after a stay to add more time between people in the home. Parks and trails are temporarily closed right now, and we hope you will “stay home” when you are here, but you can still enjoy our privately owned beach and restore in the beauty of Holmes Harbor. Ask me for an update on which businesses are offering take out options.
A Home On The Harbor is a private vacation home that is rented out by owners (not a management company or an agent). Most of the time we will not be available to assist you in person, but there are times when we stay at our family home nearby that shares the driveway and path to the beach. We always welcome meeting new friends, should you wish to say hello, but we will not disturb you. You will be asked to let yourself in using the key coded lock, to follow the house rules, and to follow some simple house closing steps such as loading and starting the dishwasher and starting a wash load of towels.
In keeping with the intentional simplicity of the home, there is no TV in the house. We are, however, pleased to offer WIFI which guests can link to their own electronic devices.
Holmes Harbor is a marvelous place for boating, kayaking, and paddle-boarding, however, there are no watercraft at the house. We encourage guests to bring their favorite water toys with them! Rental options are on the island as well.
The home has a guestbook available with all the home details. We are also available via text, email, and phone for all your questions and concerns. ~We want your island vacation to be relaxing, and the best it can be.
Why Book With Us?
Deal Direct With Owner
No Booking Fees
Contact Us Now
This is our favorite place and we are happy to share what we know about the island. Let us know if you have any questions about the home or area.