Calendar, Rates and Policies
Save 10% with a 7 night stay
Refundable Security Deposit $600
Cleaning Fee $150
State, Local, and Lodging Tax 10.7%
Booking or Administrative Fee NONE
- Minimum age for renting is 24. A signed Rental agreement is required with copy of photo ID at booking.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed on the property.
- We welcome your well-behaved pet. Let us know if you are bringing your four-legged friend. $75 per pet fee.
- Our neighbors and guests enjoy the peaceful neighborhood. Quiet hours are observed between 10 pm and 8 am. House parties are not permitted.
- Overnight use is limited to 8 people. Additional guests during the day can be hosted by letting the homeowners know in advance.
- Minimum night stays 2-3 nights.
- Check-in is at 4pm, Check-out is at 10am.
- All credit cards, Paypal, and checks are accepted.
- Full refund with 60 day or more cancellation notice.
- Save money by booking direct. We never charge a booking fee!
A Home On The Harbor is a private vacation home that is rented out by owners (not a management company or an agent). Most of the time we will not be available to assist you in person, but there are times when we stay at our family home nearby that shares the driveway and path to the beach. If our paths cross, we welcome meeting new friends, but we will not disturb you. You will be asked to let yourself in using the key coded lock, to follow the house rules, and to follow some simple house closing steps such as loading and starting the dishwasher and starting a wash load of towels.
In keeping with the intentional simplicity of the home, there is no TV in the house. We are, however, pleased to offer WIFI which guests can link to their own electronic devices.
Holmes Harbor is a marvelous place for boating, kayaking, and paddle-boarding, however, there are no watercraft at the house. We encourage guests to bring their favorite water toys with them!
The home has a guestbook available with all the home details. We are also available via text, email, and phone for all your questions and concerns. ~We want your island vacation to be relaxing, and the best it can be.
Contact Us Now
Let us know if you have any questions about the home or area. We are happy to help.